Beyond Meat believes there is a better way to feed the planet. Their mission is to create mass-market solutions that perfectly replace animal protein with plant protein. Beyond Meat is dedicated to improving human health, positively impacting climate change, conserving natural resources and respecting animal welfare. Beyond Meat wants to make the world a better place and they’re starting one delicious meal at a time.
Beyond Meat in the news...
- Beyond Meat Is Having a Global Influence On How Brands Merchandise Vegan Protein (LiveKindly, July 2018)
- 'Bleeding' Vegan Burger To Get UK Launch In Tesco Next Month (The Guardian, July 2018)
- Beyond Meat Triples Production Footprint: Increased Capacity for Growing Demand (BusinessWire, June 2018)
- Vegan Meat Launches In Meat Aisle Of 400 Sainsbury's Tomorrow (PlantBasedNews, June 2018)
- A&W's Vegan Beyond Burger Is Already a Hit With Meat Eaters (LiveKindly, June 2018)
- Is The Future Of Restaurants Vegan? Plant-Based Protein Steals The Spotlight At National Restaurant Association Show (LiveKindly, June 2018)
- Vegan Beyond Burger Expands to New Zealand's Burger Chain, Lord of the Fries (LiveKindly, June 2018)
- Beyond Meat Says It'll Increase Vegan Burger Production 200% By Next Month (LiveKindly, June 2018)
Conservis provides farm management software to help you see your operation from the dirt up. Track field activities, manage inventories and analyze yields. The Conservis platform connects your information to manage your progress today and harvest opportunities ahead.
Conservis in the news...
- 10 Best Tech Startups in Minnesota (The Tech Tribune, June 2018)
- Three Companies Shaping The Future of Agriculture (Twin Cities Business, April 2018)
- Field Data Poised For Future Food Chain (Agri-View, April 2018)
- Conservis Corporation Ranks in the “THRIVE Top 50” Ag Tech Companies for the Second Year in a Row (Conservis.com, February 2018)
- Conservis Corporation Partners with The Climate Corporation to Deliver Enhanced Data Insights for Farmers (Latest Share News, July 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and CDMS Announce Integration Partnership Providing Growers with Access to a Standardized Crop Input Database (Digital Journal, July 2017)
- Making Data Collection And Use Easier (Farm Industry News, July 2017)
Concentric develops sustainable biological products for the phyto-microbiome that are safe for people, protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world.
Inocucor in the news...
- How Effective Commercialisation Will Benefit Your AgTech Startup (Global Engage, July 2018)
- The 25 Most Innovative AgTech Startups In 2018 (Forbes, June 2018)
- Senate Passes Farm Bill with Incentives for Farmers to Build Soil Health, Sequester Carbon (AgFunder, June 2018)
- Concentric Adds Global Regulatory Affairs Veteran to Executive Team (PR Newswire, June 2018)
- Inocucor Is Now Concentric, Signaling The Start Of An Important New Era For Our Company (Inocucor.com, May 2018)
- The Second Green Revolution: An Open Letter From Donald R. Marvin (Global Engage, April 2018)
- Ron Restum Joins Inocucor As VP of Sales And Commercial Development (PR Newswire, April 2018)
- Inocucor Acquires Leading Crop Nutrition Company, Plans New Class of High-Performance Crop Inputs (PR Newswire, April 2018)
ForeLight is revolutionizing the biomanufacturing industry through their proprietary photosynthetic production technology. The company makes healthier, more sustainable and affordable plant-based ingredients for the food & beverage, health and animal feed industries.
ForeLight in the news...
- Eating Our Way Out Of Climate Change (TEDx, January 2018)
Mercaris is a market data service and online trading platform for organic, non-GMO and certified agricultural commodities.
Mercaris in the news...
- Mercaris Achieves B Corporation Certification (Baking Business, May 2018)
- U.S. Organic Wheat Prices Climb In Quarter (World-Grain, April 2018)
- 33 Food and Agriculture Organizations Building a Better Food System in Washington, D.C. (FoodTank, February 2018)
- Rapid Growth In Organic Farms Could Signal Maturing Of Sector (FoodDIVE, November 2017)
- High Increases In Organic Production Signals Maturing Of American Market (Food Navigator-USA, November 2017)
- Kellee James' Company Mercaris Helps Markets Encourage Sustainable Innovation (Ecocentric, April 2017)
- Mercaris Announces Record Organic Grain Volume Traded on Auction Platform for 2017 (Mercaris.com, April 2017)
MycoTechnology uses a proprietary 100% natural non-GMO bio-process to transform agricultural products to enhance their value and flavor. By fermenting agricultural products with strains of unique gourmet mushrooms, MycoTechnology's patent-pending process greatly enhances the taste, aromas, nutritional value and other characteristics of foods and beverages.
MycoTechnology in the news...
- Natural Sugar Alternatives Are Vital In The Movement To Decrease Sugar Cane Consumption (BOSS Magazine, April 2018)
- Cleaning Up Plant Protein Ingredient Lists Is Possible From Farm To Fork (Food Navigator, March 2018)
- Changing Dietary Preferences And Industry Focus Could See The Pea Protein Market Explode (Food & Beverage, March 2018)
- Aurora Mushroom Startup Scales Up With Production Facility (BusinessDen, November 2017)
- Rabobank Announces 2017 Food and Agribusiness Industry Leadership Awards (Markets Insider, November 2017)
Zipongo's nutrition solution combines individual preferences, health goals, and biometric data to deliver customized nutrition guidance, information, and incentives to employees. The Zipongo enterprise dashboard makes it easy to monitor population improvements in real-time. Engaging for employees, easy for benefit managers.
Zipongo in the news...
- Amazon Could Make A Big Impact In Health By Helping People Eat Better (CNBC, July 2018)
- Apps Every Professional Needs To Maintain Health And Wellness (Chicago Sun Times, July 2018)
- Bay Area-Based Zipongo Wants More Americans To See Food As Medicine. Healthcare Investors, Corporate America Are On Board (NUTRA Ingredients-USA, March 2018)
- Zipongo Adds Chief Medical Officer To The Team To Support Company's Roll Out Of "FoodScripts™" (Cision, March 2018)
- Zipongo Extends Total Financing To Over $50M To Launch FoodScripts™ And Lower Chronic Disease Costs (PR Newswire, January 2018)
- Limeade Amps up Nutrition Offerings with Zipongo (GlobalNewswire, October 2017)
- Industry Roundtable: Employers are Moving Towards Value-Based Care Approaches to Reduce Costs and Improve Health Outcomes (Business Insider, October 2017)