We consider investments in early stage technology companies with these initial criteria:
- Solving a core social and or environmental challenge from modern agriculture production or food systems (see "Strategy").
- Exceptional core team with deep industry expertise and venture experience.
- Proof of market/customer interest.
- Key inflection point for rapid market penetration.
- Viable path(s) to exit (via acquisition or IPO).
- Large and growing market where a scaled business can be realized on 1-3% market share.
- Clear competitive advantage.