Beyond Meat believes there is a better way to feed the planet. Their mission is to create mass-market solutions that perfectly replace animal protein with plant protein. Beyond Meat is dedicated to improving human health, positively impacting climate change, conserving natural resources and respecting animal welfare. Beyond Meat wants to make the world a better place and they’re starting one delicious meal at a time.
Beyond Meat in the news...
- Are Meat Substitutes The Future The Key To Sustainable Food Consumption? (The Market Mogul, July 2017)
- L.A.-Based Beyond Burger Wins Over Chicago Burger Chain (L.A. Biz, July 2017)
- The Bill Gates-Backed Vegetarian Burger Is Coming To A National Fast Food Chain (Business Insider, June 2017)
- A Persistent CEO, A Meat Buyer, And A Gamble - How Fake Meat Finally Made It To Beef Aisle (Quartz, June 2017)
- Bill Gates-Backed Vegan Burgers Hit Mainstream With Safeway Deal (Bloomberg, May 2017)
- How The Humble Burger Could Save The Planet (Billionaire.com, May, 2017)
- Washington Goes ‘Beyond’ the Aisle With Vegan Burger Tasting for Congress (Organic Authority, May 2017)
- From Lab-Grown Steaks To Plant-Based Blood, Science Is Taking The Animal Out Of Meat (Digital Trends, April 2017)
- The Beyond Burger, Beyond the U.S.: Plant-Based Burger Expands Into Meat Capital of the World, Hong Kong (Business Wire, April 2017)
- Why Tyson Foods Is Investing In Alternative Protein (Fortune, March 2017)
- Honest Tea’s Co-Founder Seth Goldman Takes Recipe for Success to the Meat Dept. (The Huffington Post, February 2017)
- Why Beyond Meat Is One Of The Most Innovative Companies Of 2017 (Fast Company, February 2017)
Conservis provides farm management software to help you see your operation from the dirt up. Track field activities, manage inventories and analyze yields. The Conservis platform connects your information to manage your progress today and harvest opportunities ahead.
Conservis in the news...
- Conservis Corporation and CDMS Announce Integration Partnership Providing Growers with Access to a Standardized Crop Input Database (Digital Journal, July 2017)
- Making Data Collection And Use Easier (Farm Industry News, July 2017)
- Conservis Raises $9.5 Million (NewCenter.io, July 2017)
- Conservis Selected to Bring Enterprise Farm Management Platform to Pitigliano Farms (Conservis.com, June 2017)
- Conservis Corporation Announces Commercial Integration Leveraging AgGateway’s ADAPT Framework (Digital Journal, June 2017)
- Raising Your Accounting Game (Farm Industry News, April 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and Bioceres S.A. Announce Partnership Bringing Enterprise Ag Management Software to the Argentinian Market (Digital Journal, March 2017)
- Conservis Named One of the Top AgTech Companies Shaping the Future of Agriculture (Easy Newswire, February 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and FBS Announce Partnership (Easy Newswire, January 2017)
Inocucor™ Technologies develops sustainable biological products for the phyto-microbiome that are safe for people, protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world.
Inocucor in the news...
- Axter Agroscience Will Distribute Inocucor's Biological Crop Inputs In Canada (Inocucor.com, May 2017)
- Leading Fermentation Process Engineering Expert Chairs Inocucor Manufacturing Advisory Board (Inocucor.com, April 2017)
- Inocucor’s Biological Crop Input Receives Organic Certification in Canada (AgriBusiness Global, April 2017)
- Biostimulants Clamor For A Piece Of The Row Crop Market (CropLife, April 2017)
- Inocucor Technologies Announces First Close of $38.8M Series B Financing Led by TPG ART (Yahoo Finance, March 2017)
- Montreal-Based Ag Biotech Chief Talks Equity, Expansion and Exits (Global AgInvesting, January 2017)
Mercaris is a market data service and online trading platform for organic, non-GMO and certified agricultural commodities.
Mercaris in the news...
- Kellee James' Company Mercaris Helps Markets Encourage Sustainable Innovation (Ecocentric, April 2017)
- Mercaris Announces Record Organic Grain Volume Traded on Auction Platform for 2017 (Mercaris.com, April 2017)
- Got Organic? Neither Do We (The Progressive Farmer, November 2016)
- U.S. Reaches New Record for Organic Farmland (Specialty Food Association, November 2016)
- Organic Feed Boom Means U.S. Cows Feast on Romanian Corn Instead (Bloomberg, April 2016)
- Tech: An Opportunity for Black Women and Investors (Forbes, February 2016)
- Black, Female Funding Stories (Fast Company, February 2016)
MycoTechnology uses a proprietary 100% natural non-GMO bio-process to transform agricultural products to enhance their value and flavor. By fermenting agricultural products with strains of unique gourmet mushrooms, MycoTechnology's patent-pending process greatly enhances the taste, aromas, nutritional value and other characteristics of foods and beverages.
MycoTechnology in the news...
- MycoTechnology To Bring Sugar-Reducing Mushroom Extract To Europe With EFSA Application (Food Navigator, June 2017)
- Startup Uses Mushroom Extracts as a Natural Bitter Blocker (SnapMunk, May 2017)
- Cutting Out Sugar: Are Mushrooms The Answer To Healthier Chocolate? (The Guardian, April, 2017)
- The Hunt For The Perfect Sugar (Fortune, March 2017)
- US Company Uses Mushrooms to Create Sweeter Chocolate (PressTV, September 2016)
- I Tried A Chocolate Bar That Replaces Sugar With Mushrooms — And Couldn’t Tell The Difference (Business Insider, September 2016)
- Mushrooms Can Naturally Sweeten Foods (Fresh Plaza, September 2016)
- MycoTechnology Inc., Trailblazer of the Anti-sugar Revolution (Industry Leaders, September 2016)
Zipongo's nutrition solution combines individual preferences, health goals, and biometric data to deliver customized nutrition guidance, information, and incentives to employees. The Zipongo enterprise dashboard makes it easy to monitor population improvements in real-time. Engaging for employees, easy for benefit managers.
Zipongo in the news...
- Zipongo Hires Sales Leader Kevin Smith to Support Health Plan Adoption of the "Eating Well Made Simple" Platform (PR Newswire, May 2017)
- Innovator’s Wellness App Aims To Improve Employee Nutrition (Employee Benefit News, April 2017)
- Zipongo CEO Jason Langheier Wins Benefit Technology Innovator Award (PR Newswire, April 2017)
- Zipongo Incorporates 23andMe Reports Into Personalized Nutrition Plans (PR Newswire, March 2017)
- West's Health Advocate Taps Zipongo as Exclusive Digital Nutrition Platform (Yahoo Finance, February 2017)
- Zipongo Acquires FillMyFork to Expand Cooking, Grocery, Delivery and Rewards Components of its Food Benefits Management Platform (PR Newswire, November 2016)
- Zipongo Builds Out its Digital Health and Wellness Platform (Internet Health Management, November 2016)