Beyond Meat believes there is a better way to feed the planet. Their mission is to create mass-market solutions that perfectly replace animal protein with plant protein. Beyond Meat is dedicated to improving human health, positively impacting climate change, conserving natural resources and respecting animal welfare. Beyond Meat wants to make the world a better place and they’re starting one delicious meal at a time.
Beyond Meat in the news...
- Leonardo DiCaprio Is Investing in the Plant-Based Food Startup Beyond Meat (Fortune, October 2017)
- Beyond Meat Expands its Footprint with Chef'd (Meat+Poultry, September 2017)
- Beyond Meat Is About to Hit the Big Time (Food & Wine, September 2017)
- TGI Fridays Looks to Beef Up Menu Options with the Plant-Based Beyond Burger (BusinessWire, September 2017)
- Beyond Meat and Sysco Ink Exclusive Deal for Break-Through Beyond Burger (Business Wire, September 2017)
- Plants Are Invading the Meat Aisle at Kroger (Fortune, August 2017)
- The Beyond Burger Breaks Through to the Meat Section at Kroger, the Largest U.S. Grocery Chain (BusinessWire, July 2017)
- Are Meat Substitutes The Future The Key To Sustainable Food Consumption? (The Market Mogul, July 2017)
Conservis provides farm management software to help you see your operation from the dirt up. Track field activities, manage inventories and analyze yields. The Conservis platform connects your information to manage your progress today and harvest opportunities ahead.
Conservis in the news...
- Conservis Corporation Partners with The Climate Corporation to Deliver Enhanced Data Insights for Farmers (Latest Share News, July 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and CDMS Announce Integration Partnership Providing Growers with Access to a Standardized Crop Input Database (Digital Journal, July 2017)
- Making Data Collection And Use Easier (Farm Industry News, July 2017)
Inocucor™ Technologies develops sustainable biological products for the phyto-microbiome that are safe for people, protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world.
Inocucor in the news...
- Inocucor Appoints Laura McIntosh as Vice President of Product R&D (Seedworld, October 2017)
- 14 of the Top-funded AgTech Startups (Nanalyze, September 2017)
- Inocucor Expands Canada Sales and Distribution Reach (Inocucor.com, August, 2017)
- Inocucor Adds Carole Cobb and Gregg Bogosian to Advisory Board (Produce Grower, August 2017)
- Inocucor Announces Plans to Open U.S. Headquarters and Production Facility in Denver (PR Newswire, July 2017)
- Axter Agroscience Will Distribute Inocucor's Biological Crop Inputs in Canada (Inocucor.com, May 2017)
Mercaris is a market data service and online trading platform for organic, non-GMO and certified agricultural commodities.
Mercaris in the news...
- Kellee James' Company Mercaris Helps Markets Encourage Sustainable Innovation (Ecocentric, April 2017)
- Mercaris Announces Record Organic Grain Volume Traded on Auction Platform for 2017 (Mercaris.com, April 2017)
- Got Organic? Neither Do We (The Progressive Farmer, November 2016)
- U.S. Reaches New Record for Organic Farmland (Specialty Food Association, November 2016)
MycoTechnology uses a proprietary 100% natural non-GMO bio-process to transform agricultural products to enhance their value and flavor. By fermenting agricultural products with strains of unique gourmet mushrooms, MycoTechnology's patent-pending process greatly enhances the taste, aromas, nutritional value and other characteristics of foods and beverages.
MycoTechnology in the news...
- Naturex to Distribute MycoTech's Vegan Mushroom Protein (Food Navigator, September, 2017)
- MycoTechnology's Mushroom Protein Lands a $35M Series B With The World's Top Food Investors (PR Newswire, September 2017)
- MycoTechnology To Bring Sugar-Reducing Mushroom Extract To Europe With EFSA Application (Food Navigator, June 2017)
- Startup Uses Mushroom Extracts as a Natural Bitter Blocker (SnapMunk, May 2017)
Zipongo's nutrition solution combines individual preferences, health goals, and biometric data to deliver customized nutrition guidance, information, and incentives to employees. The Zipongo enterprise dashboard makes it easy to monitor population improvements in real-time. Engaging for employees, easy for benefit managers.
Zipongo in the news...
- Industry Roundtable: Employers are Moving Towards Value-Based Care Approaches to Reduce Costs and Improve Health Outcomes (Business Insider, October 2017)
- Zipongo Hires Sales Leader Kevin Smith to Support Health Plan Adoption of the "Eating Well Made Simple" Platform (PR Newswire, May 2017)
- Innovator’s Wellness App Aims To Improve Employee Nutrition (Employee Benefit News, April 2017)
- Zipongo CEO Jason Langheier Wins Benefit Technology Innovator Award (PR Newswire, April 2017)
- Zipongo Incorporates 23andMe Reports Into Personalized Nutrition Plans (PR Newswire, March 2017)