Beyond Meat believes there is a better way to feed the planet. Their mission is to create mass-market solutions that perfectly replace animal protein with plant protein. Beyond Meat is dedicated to improving human health, positively impacting climate change, conserving natural resources and respecting animal welfare. Beyond Meat wants to make the world a better place and they’re starting one delicious meal at a time.
Beyond Meat in the news...
- The Most Underrated Scientific Breakthroughs Of 2017 (Quartz, January 2018)
- Get Ready For A Meatless Meat Explosion, As Big Food Gets On Board (Fast Company, December 2017)
- Meat Giant Tyson CEO On Beyond Meat Investment: 'If You Can't Beat Em - Join Em' (Plant Based News, December 2017)
- Beyond Meat Unveils Sizzling Vegan Sausage (Food & Wine, December 2017)
- Plant-Based Burgers Are Turning The Grocery Meat Aisle Into A Protein Aisle (Quartz, December 2017)
- Beyond Meat Closes Latest Fundraising Round Led by Don Thompson and Cleveland Avenue (BusinessWire, December 2017)
Conservis provides farm management software to help you see your operation from the dirt up. Track field activities, manage inventories and analyze yields. The Conservis platform connects your information to manage your progress today and harvest opportunities ahead.
Conservis in the news...
- Conservis Corporation Partners with The Climate Corporation to Deliver Enhanced Data Insights for Farmers (Latest Share News, July 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and CDMS Announce Integration Partnership Providing Growers with Access to a Standardized Crop Input Database (Digital Journal, July 2017)
- Making Data Collection And Use Easier (Farm Industry News, July 2017)
Inocucor Technologies develops sustainable biological products for the phyto-microbiome that are safe for people, protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world.
Inocucor in the news...
- Inocucor Raises $9.5 Million USD in Series B Second Close Led by Pontifax AgTech, Raising Total Proceeds of Series B Financing to $38.5 Million USD (Inocucor.com, January 2018)
- A Vision For The Second Green Revolution (Global Engage, December 2017)
- Shawn Semones Joins Inocucor As Global Chief Technology Officer (Inocucor.com, November 2017)
- Game Changing Startups 2018 (CB Insights, November 2017)
- Venture-Backed Inocucor Raises $7.8 Million In SDTC Funding (PE Hub, November 2017)
- Inocucor Boosts Marketing Efforts (Greenhouse Canada, October 2017)
- Inocucor Appoints Laura McIntosh as Vice President of Product R&D (Seedworld, October 2017)
- 14 of the Top-funded AgTech Startups (Nanalyze, September 2017)
- Inocucor Expands Canada Sales and Distribution Reach (Inocucor.com, August, 2017)
- Inocucor Adds Carole Cobb and Gregg Bogosian to Advisory Board (Produce Grower, August 2017)
- Inocucor Announces Plans to Open U.S. Headquarters and Production Facility in Denver (PR Newswire, July 2017)
- Axter Agroscience Will Distribute Inocucor's Biological Crop Inputs in Canada (Inocucor.com, May 2017)
Mercaris is a market data service and online trading platform for organic, non-GMO and certified agricultural commodities.
Mercaris in the news...
- Rapid Growth In Organic Farms Could Signal Maturing Of Sector (FoodDIVE, November 2017)
- High Increases In Organic Production Signals Maturing Of American Market (Food Navigator-USA, November 2017)
- Kellee James' Company Mercaris Helps Markets Encourage Sustainable Innovation (Ecocentric, April 2017)
- Mercaris Announces Record Organic Grain Volume Traded on Auction Platform for 2017 (Mercaris.com, April 2017)
- Got Organic? Neither Do We (The Progressive Farmer, November 2016)
- U.S. Reaches New Record for Organic Farmland (Specialty Food Association, November 2016)
MycoTechnology uses a proprietary 100% natural non-GMO bio-process to transform agricultural products to enhance their value and flavor. By fermenting agricultural products with strains of unique gourmet mushrooms, MycoTechnology's patent-pending process greatly enhances the taste, aromas, nutritional value and other characteristics of foods and beverages.
MycoTechnology in the news...
- Aurora Mushroom Startup Scales Up With Production Facility (BusinessDen, November 2017)
- Rabobank Announces 2017 Food and Agribusiness Industry Leadership Awards (Markets Insider, November 2017)
- Mycotechnology Closes Series B Oversubscribed at $42 Million (Global AgInvesting, October 2017)
- Naturex to Distribute MycoTech's Vegan Mushroom Protein (Food Navigator, September, 2017)
- MycoTechnology's Mushroom Protein Lands a $35M Series B With The World's Top Food Investors (PR Newswire, September 2017)
- MycoTechnology To Bring Sugar-Reducing Mushroom Extract To Europe With EFSA Application (Food Navigator, June 2017)
- Startup Uses Mushroom Extracts as a Natural Bitter Blocker (SnapMunk, May 2017)
Zipongo's nutrition solution combines individual preferences, health goals, and biometric data to deliver customized nutrition guidance, information, and incentives to employees. The Zipongo enterprise dashboard makes it easy to monitor population improvements in real-time. Engaging for employees, easy for benefit managers.
Zipongo in the news...
- Limeade Amps up Nutrition Offerings with Zipongo (GlobalNewswire, October 2017)
- Industry Roundtable: Employers are Moving Towards Value-Based Care Approaches to Reduce Costs and Improve Health Outcomes (Business Insider, October 2017)
- Zipongo Hires Sales Leader Kevin Smith to Support Health Plan Adoption of the "Eating Well Made Simple" Platform (PR Newswire, May 2017)
- Innovator’s Wellness App Aims To Improve Employee Nutrition (Employee Benefit News, April 2017)
- Zipongo CEO Jason Langheier Wins Benefit Technology Innovator Award (PR Newswire, April 2017)
- Zipongo Incorporates 23andMe Reports Into Personalized Nutrition Plans (PR Newswire, March 2017)