Beyond Meat believes there is a better way to feed the planet. Their mission is to create mass-market solutions that perfectly replace animal protein with plant protein. Beyond Meat is dedicated to improving human health, positively impacting climate change, conserving natural resources and respecting animal welfare. Beyond Meat wants to make the world a better place and they’re starting one delicious meal at a time.
Beyond Meat in the news...
- Why Tyson Foods Is Investing In Alternative Protein (Fortune, March 2017)
- Honest Tea’s Co-Founder Seth Goldman Takes Recipe for Success to the Meat Dept. (The Huffington Post, February 2017)
- Why Beyond Meat Is One Of The Most Innovative Companies Of 2017 (Fast Company, February 2017)
- Dr. Oz Tries "The Future of Meat" (Plant Based News, February 2017)
- 7 Jobs That Are So '2017': Vegan Butcher (Time, January 2017)
- Should Meat Producers Have A Cow Over Falling Beef Profits? (Food DIVE, January 2017)
- Don’t Call It ‘Fake’: Beyond Meat Makes Real Meat (from Plants) (The Organic Authority, January 2017)
- 4 Reasons Why Plant-Based Protein Will Be a Major 2017 Food Trend (AlterNet, January 2017)
Conservis provides farm management software to help you see your operation from the dirt up. Track field activities, manage inventories and analyze yields. The Conservis platform connects your information to manage your progress today and harvest opportunities ahead.
Conservis in the news...
- Conservis Corporation and Bioceres S.A. Announce Partnership Bringing Enterprise Ag Management Software to the Argentinian Market (Digital Journal, March 2017)
- Conservis Named One of the Top AgTech Companies Shaping the Future of Agriculture (Easy Newswire, February 2017)
- In Other Agribusiness News... (January 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and FBS Announce Partnership (Easy Newswire, January 2016)
- OnFarm and Conservis Corporation Announce Partnership (Digital Journal, December 2016)
- New Technologies That Might Find a Home on Your Farm (Farm Futures, November 2016)
- Conservis Appoints Sherman Black as New CEO (Easy Newswire, October 2016)
- Conservis Announces Red Wing Software As Second Accounting Integration Partner (Corn & Soybean Digest, September 2016)
- Pat Christie EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award Video (Vimeo, June 2016)
Inocucor™ Technologies develops sustainable biological products for the phyto-microbiome that are safe for people, protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world.
Inocucor in the news...
- Mixed Communities of Microbes Bring Sustainability to Farming (Specialty Chemicals Magazine, January 2017)
- Montreal-Based Ag Biotech Chief Talks Equity, Expansion and Exits (Global AgInvesting, January 2017)
- Inocucor's Specialty Ag Biological Products Registered in Canada (PR Newswire, December 2016)
- Inocucor’s Microbial Crop Accelerator Approved for California (Inocucor.com, October 2016)
- The Future of Agriculture Is Smart (Inocucor.com, September 2016)
- Natural Foods Industry Entrepreneur Appointed Special Advisor to Inocucor’s Board (Inocucor.com, September 2016)
- Leading Agronomist Joins Inocucor as Director, Field Trials and Nutrition (Inocucor.com, June 2016)
Mercaris is a market data service and online trading platform for organic, non-GMO and certified agricultural commodities.
Mercaris in the news...
- Got Organic? Neither Do We (The Progressive Farmer, November 2016)
- U.S. Reaches New Record for Organic Farmland (Specialty Food Association, November 2016)
- Organic Feed Boom Means U.S. Cows Feast on Romanian Corn Instead (Bloomberg, April 2016)
- Tech: An Opportunity for Black Women and Investors (Forbes, February 2016)
- Black, Female Funding Stories (Fast Company, February 2016)
- Mercaris Gains Ground with Organic Goods (Black Enterprise, July 2015)
- Considering Non-GMO Beans in '15? (ILSoyAdvisor.com, February 2015)
- Mercaris Holds First Ever Online Organic Sesame Seed Auction (Mercaris.com, January 2015)
MycoTechnology uses a proprietary 100% natural non-GMO bio-process to transform agricultural products to enhance their value and flavor. By fermenting agricultural products with strains of unique gourmet mushrooms, MycoTechnology's patent-pending process greatly enhances the taste, aromas, nutritional value and other characteristics of foods and beverages.
MycoTechnology in the news...
- The Hunt For The Perfect Sugar (Fortune, March 2017)
- US Company Uses Mushrooms to Create Sweeter Chocolate (PressTV, September 2016)
- I Tried A Chocolate Bar That Replaces Sugar With Mushrooms — And Couldn’t Tell The Difference (Business Insider, September 2016)
- Mushrooms Can Naturally Sweeten Foods (Fresh Plaza, September 2016)
- MycoTechnology Inc., Trailblazer of the Anti-sugar Revolution (Industry Leaders, September 2016)
- A Magical Mushroom Powder Blocks Bitterness in Food (WIRED, August 2016)
- This Natural Fungus Powder Could Be The Next Substitute For Sugar In Processed Foods (FastCoExist, July 2016)
- Researchers Have Finally Discovered the Key to Naturally Stripping Sugar from All Our Foods (Quartz, July 2016)
Zipongo's nutrition solution combines individual preferences, health goals, and biometric data to deliver customized nutrition guidance, information, and incentives to employees. The Zipongo enterprise dashboard makes it easy to monitor population improvements in real-time. Engaging for employees, easy for benefit managers.
Zipongo in the news...
- Zipongo Incorporates 23andMe Reports Into Personalized Nutrition Plans (PR Newswire, March 2017)
- West's Health Advocate Taps Zipongo as Exclusive Digital Nutrition Platform (Yahoo Finance, February 2017)
- Zipongo Acquires FillMyFork to Expand Cooking, Grocery, Delivery and Rewards Components of its Food Benefits Management Platform (PR Newswire, November 2016)
- Zipongo Builds Out its Digital Health and Wellness Platform (Internet Health Management, November 2016)
- Zipongo Closes Series B Round to Further Enable "Food Benefits Management" for Employers and Health Plans (PR Newswire, November 2016)
- Provant Partners with Zipongo to Engage People in Healthy, Sustainable Eating Habits that Drive Optimal Well-Being (PR Newswire, June 2016)