Beyond Meat believes there is a better way to feed the planet. Their mission is to create mass-market solutions that perfectly replace animal protein with plant protein. Beyond Meat is dedicated to improving human health, positively impacting climate change, conserving natural resources and respecting animal welfare. Beyond Meat wants to make the world a better place and they’re starting one delicious meal at a time.
Beyond Meat in the news...
- Beyond Meat CEO Says Vegan Sausage Can Save The World (LiveKindly, May 2018)
- Vegan Beyond Burger Outsells Beef in Major Supermarket's Meat Case (LiveKindly, May 2018)
- Plant-Based Meat Leader, Beyond Meat®, Announces Extensive Global Expansion Plans for This Summer (BusinessWire, May 2018)
- Should Vegan Products Be Sold Alongside Meat And Dairy Items In Retail Stores? (Forbes, May 2018)
- Vegan 'Meat' Burger That 'Bleeds' Arrives At Australian Fast-Food Chain (9News, April 2018)
- Just in Time For Grilling Season, Beyond Sausage™ Launches at Whole Foods Market® Stores Nationwide (BusinessWire, April 2018)
- Major Meat Producer To Launch Plant-Based Beyond Burger In Germany (Plant-Based News, April 2018)
- Beyond Meat Has Just Sold More Than 11 Million Vegan Beyond Burgers (Livekindly, March 2018)
- Beyond Meat, And How Radical Wins (Forbes, March 2018)
- Beyond Burger Launches At Target Stores As Demand For Plant-Based Meat Skyrocket (Plant-Based News, March 2018)
- Beyond Meat Expands To New El Segundo Lab, Where It Hopes To Concoct Plant-Based Bacon And Steak (Los Angeles Times, January 2018)
- With $72 Million in Funding, the Entrepreneur Behind Beyond Meat Pursues Innovation Over Profit (Entrepreneur, January 2018)
- The Most Underrated Scientific Breakthroughs Of 2017 (Quartz, January 2018)
Conservis provides farm management software to help you see your operation from the dirt up. Track field activities, manage inventories and analyze yields. The Conservis platform connects your information to manage your progress today and harvest opportunities ahead.
Conservis in the news...
- Three Companies Shaping The Future of Agriculture (Twin Cities Business, April 2018)
- Field Data Poised For Future Food Chain (Agri-View, April 2018)
- Conservis Corporation Ranks in the “THRIVE Top 50” Ag Tech Companies for the Second Year in a Row (Conservis.com, February 2018)
- Conservis Corporation Partners with The Climate Corporation to Deliver Enhanced Data Insights for Farmers (Latest Share News, July 2017)
- Conservis Corporation and CDMS Announce Integration Partnership Providing Growers with Access to a Standardized Crop Input Database (Digital Journal, July 2017)
- Making Data Collection And Use Easier (Farm Industry News, July 2017)
Concentric develops sustainable biological products for the phyto-microbiome that are safe for people, protect our natural resources and increase agriculture’s potential to feed the world.
Inocucor in the news...
- Inocucor Is Now Concentric, Signaling The Start Of An Important New Era For Our Company (Inocucor.com, May 2018)
- The Second Green Revolution: An Open Letter From Donald R. Marvin (Global Engage, April 2018)
- Ron Restum Joins Inocucor As VP of Sales And Commercial Development (PR Newswire, April 2018)
- BREAKING: Inocucor Makes ‘First of Many’ Acquisitions, Closes Series B on $55.9m (AgFunder, April 2018)
- Inocucor Acquires Leading Crop Nutrition Company, Plans New Class of High-Performance Crop Inputs (PR Newswire, April 2018)
- Inocucor Hires Global Finance Executive As Chief Financial Officer (Inocucor.com, March 2018)
- Four Leading Scientists Join Inocucor Scientific Advisory Board (Inocucor.com, February 2018)
- Inocucor Raises $9.5 Million USD in Series B Second Close Led by Pontifax AgTech, Raising Total Proceeds of Series B Financing to $38.5 Million USD (Inocucor.com, January 2018)
- A Vision For The Second Green Revolution (Global Engage, December 2017)
- Shawn Semones Joins Inocucor As Global Chief Technology Officer (Inocucor.com, November 2017)
- Game Changing Startups 2018 (CB Insights, November 2017)
- Venture-Backed Inocucor Raises $7.8 Million In SDTC Funding (PE Hub, November 2017)
Mercaris is a market data service and online trading platform for organic, non-GMO and certified agricultural commodities.
Mercaris in the news...
- Mercaris Achieves B Corporation Certification (Baking Business, May 2018)
- U.S. Organic Wheat Prices Climb In Quarter (World-Grain, April 2018)
- 33 Food and Agriculture Organizations Building a Better Food System in Washington, D.C. (FoodTank, February 2018)
- Rapid Growth In Organic Farms Could Signal Maturing Of Sector (FoodDIVE, November 2017)
- High Increases In Organic Production Signals Maturing Of American Market (Food Navigator-USA, November 2017)
- Kellee James' Company Mercaris Helps Markets Encourage Sustainable Innovation (Ecocentric, April 2017)
- Mercaris Announces Record Organic Grain Volume Traded on Auction Platform for 2017 (Mercaris.com, April 2017)
- Got Organic? Neither Do We (The Progressive Farmer, November 2016)
- U.S. Reaches New Record for Organic Farmland (Specialty Food Association, November 2016)
MycoTechnology uses a proprietary 100% natural non-GMO bio-process to transform agricultural products to enhance their value and flavor. By fermenting agricultural products with strains of unique gourmet mushrooms, MycoTechnology's patent-pending process greatly enhances the taste, aromas, nutritional value and other characteristics of foods and beverages.
MycoTechnology in the news...
- Natural Sugar Alternatives Are Vital In The Movement To Decrease Sugar Cane Consumption (BOSS Magazine, April 2018)
- Cleaning Up Plant Protein Ingredient Lists Is Possible From Farm To Fork (Food Navigator, March 2018)
- Changing Dietary Preferences And Industry Focus Could See The Pea Protein Market Explode (Food & Beverage, March 2018)
- Aurora Mushroom Startup Scales Up With Production Facility (BusinessDen, November 2017)
- Rabobank Announces 2017 Food and Agribusiness Industry Leadership Awards (Markets Insider, November 2017)
- Mycotechnology Closes Series B Oversubscribed at $42 Million (Global AgInvesting, October 2017)
- Naturex to Distribute MycoTech's Vegan Mushroom Protein (Food Navigator, September, 2017)
- MycoTechnology's Mushroom Protein Lands a $35M Series B With The World's Top Food Investors (PR Newswire, September 2017)
- MycoTechnology To Bring Sugar-Reducing Mushroom Extract To Europe With EFSA Application (Food Navigator, June 2017)
- Startup Uses Mushroom Extracts as a Natural Bitter Blocker (SnapMunk, May 2017)
Zipongo's nutrition solution combines individual preferences, health goals, and biometric data to deliver customized nutrition guidance, information, and incentives to employees. The Zipongo enterprise dashboard makes it easy to monitor population improvements in real-time. Engaging for employees, easy for benefit managers.
Zipongo in the news...
- Bay Area-Based Zipongo Wants More Americans To See Food As Medicine. Healthcare Investors, Corporate America Are On Board (NUTRA Ingredients-USA, March 2018)
- Zipongo Adds Chief Medical Officer To The Team To Support Company's Roll Out Of "FoodScripts™" (Cision, March 2018)
- Zipongo Extends Total Financing To Over $50M To Launch FoodScripts™ And Lower Chronic Disease Costs (PR Newswire, January 2018)
- Limeade Amps up Nutrition Offerings with Zipongo (GlobalNewswire, October 2017)
- Industry Roundtable: Employers are Moving Towards Value-Based Care Approaches to Reduce Costs and Improve Health Outcomes (Business Insider, October 2017)
- Zipongo Hires Sales Leader Kevin Smith to Support Health Plan Adoption of the "Eating Well Made Simple" Platform (PR Newswire, May 2017)
- Innovator’s Wellness App Aims To Improve Employee Nutrition (Employee Benefit News, April 2017)
- Zipongo CEO Jason Langheier Wins Benefit Technology Innovator Award (PR Newswire, April 2017)